1461 Slip ResistantDr. Martens
The 1461 is the classic 3-eye shoe, re-engineered for workers pulling 10-hour shifts. It’s the style you want with the durability you need. Superior cushioning gives feet non-stop support while enhanced slip-resistance gives your balance some back-up. These Docs will keep pace with you from work-time to down-time.
- Original 1461 design packed with heritage DNA. Now brought to you with technical materials and performance components for greater work-place resilience.
- OUTSOLE Taken the flexibility of the iconic PVC sole and fused it with the durability of a rubber compound insert. The result? Easy-to-move-in Docs with wear-and-tear reinforcement. Incorporating the unique GRIP-TRAX ™ tread, the sole also has added traction on slippery surfaces. Resilient, reliable, safe. A hard-wearing sole for your hard-working life.
- LEATHER Docs looks? Check. High-performance quality? Double check. The full-grain leather is incredibly soft and supple – delivering a comfortable fit straight out of the box. This rich, malleable leather will take long-hours, split-shifts and spilt-beer in stride.
- LINING Ergonomic. Breathable. Engineered. The Softwair™ sock-liner has a raised grid system to promote under-foot airflow, and moisture-wicking properties for an odour-free wear. Meanwhile, highly-cushioned, memory-foam pods in the fore-foot and heel help to absorb the pressure of on-your-feet-all-day exertion.
- Material: Industrial Full Grain
- Product Code: 24381001
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
P100 for orders below P995
Free for orders of P995 and above
7 to 10 business days for Metro Manila
10 to 21 business days for Provincial
Bank Deposit (BDO, Metrobank, BPI)